- Log into your Godaddy account.
- Click on Domains, then click on the Launch button next to domain you wish to edit.
- Click on DNS Zone File tab.
- Towards bottom of page, find SRV Records heading and click Add Record.
- Where it says Name, type in @.
Where it says Target, type in the FQDN of your Exchange server. Ex. servername.business.tld
Where it says Protocol, type in _tcp
Where it says Service, type in _autodiscover
Where it says Priority, type in 10
Where it says Weight, type in 10
Where it says Port, type in 443 (unless you've changed the port that Exchange Web Services listens on)
Where it says TTL, leave at default 1 Hour or change to 1/2 Hour.
- Click Finish.
- Be sure to click Save Changes to ensure the zone file changes are applied.
Friday, October 3, 2014
Here are the instructions on how to add an Exchange Autodiscover record over at Godaddy.